Our "store-builders" take over the entire construction management for you.
There is a steadily increasing demand for services over and above those of classic shopfitting, such as interior construction, electrical installations and domestic engineering, fire prevention installations, entrance and façade works. In line with this trend, the “master shopbuilders” at UMDASCH Shopfitting will take over upon request the entire construction management for the new construction or renovation of shopfitting projects in Europe. We can carry out the work as general planner, general contractor or general transferee, or we can also implement individual service modules.
Our service modules: an overview
The modular structure of our service portfolio permits us to take on a complete new project or a refurbishing project, either as a general planner or a general contractor. Alternatively we can also implement individual services in a professional manner:
• Survey of properties, property evaluation
• Planning of approval and execution procedures (Construction & Technology)
• Specifications, preparation for tender and placing of orders
• Construction project management, controlling and supervision
• Construction management, on-site construction supervision
• Safety coordination in accordance with construciton regulations (BauKG)
• Property maintenance, property management
• Inspection of plant installations in accordance with industrial code
Contact our engineering office
The team at Umdasch Construction Management, under the direction of Michael Kuss will be pleased to supply additional information regarding the service modules and to arrange appointments as required:
T +43 664 80 700 259, F +43 3452 74288