An interactive, 3D planning programme for an individual shop layout
shop.up by Umdasch is an interactive, 3D planning programme for stores and shops in shops, which functions on the basis of modern visualisation technology. Using standardized single components as 3-D building blocks, the planning and configuration of an individual store is accomplished, with subsequent price information and ordering options. Shop.up by Umdasch is available as a free app for iOS (iPad, iPhone, etc.) and for all popular web browsers.
In addition to the free standard versions of shop.up for browsers or apps for tablets, there is also a third option: the PROVersion.
– 3D planning for shop and shop-in-shop spaces of up to 200 m²
– No CAD skills are necessary; the app depends on intuitive user guidance
– Modern visualization methods such as Augmented Reality
– Explanation of shopfitting systems through animation
– Enables visualization, incl. product appearance and lighting effects
– Price information and ordering options
System requirements for Windows: Windows 7 or higher, DirektX-capable graphic card
System requirements for MAC: Mac OS X 10.8 or higher
System requirements for iPAD: iOS 8 or higher
Supported web browsers: IE 10 or higher, Firefox 30 or higher, Google Chrome 35 or higher
Safari 7 or higher, Flash-Browser-Plugin 13 or higher
iPAD / MAC: Available in the APP STORE
PC and MAC: Browser LINK